• Janneke

May 23, 2021 at 2:04 pm

Hello everyone, I am Janneke from the Netherlands. I am an acupuncturist since 2010. This course is probably something I was looking for in the last years, noticing that for example treating a shoulder problem over and over again, knowing there was a deeper emotional issue to it but did not know how to asses it because f.e. internal dragons are not always solving all the problems. I do not want to treat shoulders, I want to heal people, making them happier, or helping to find their purpose or blocking issues in their lives, as well as finding my own because I believe my clients are a reflection of me. It is nice to have this online seminars because I can review them on my own pace and google some translations for some words I am not familiar with. I had to catch up the first seminar and just watched the 2e office hour and I can tell that I already got so much new information to work with that it makes me really happy to be part of this community. This is my first meeting with you Yvonne, never followed any seminar or read the book, but so far, so good. Thank You and see you soon.