• Ethel Feneran

May 28, 2021 at 3:07 am

Hello Yvonne and everyone,

I have been practicing Acupuncture for 10 years here in the west coast of Ireland. I started the clinic in a recession and in a remote area that had no concept of Traditional Chinese medicine, so I am very proud to still be here and to have become an essential service in my community. I am delighted to have found one of my purposes in life after years in marketing and event management where I felt lost and very much an imposter.

I treat a wide variety of conditions most of which are pain related and I could not help but notice in the past few years how there had to be more to ‘pain’. I also became very conscience of the fact that in many cases I am attracting patients presenting with issues that to some degree are either triggering for me or for which I can deeply identify. I began my investigation into Psycho Emotional Pain and Trauma nearly two years ago in studying with Transcending Trauma through the 8X with Sohial Farzam and through him was introduced to your work Yvonne, your book lives on my desk and I refer to it frequently. I was beyond excited when this mentorship came up, it’s kizmit! Now is the time.

I am very much enjoying it so far and look forward to rest of the program, 2021 is going to be great! I look forward to getting to know you all better.