Home Page Forums MAMPS General Questions C- Section scar pain and vaginal pain at 23 weeks Reply To: C- Section scar pain and vaginal pain at 23 weeks

• Debra Betts

Instructor
    July 21, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Hi Ciara

Oh what a lot of trauma for this women – firstly, yes would definitely moxa this scar to soften it..what springs to mind for the blood stagnation in the pelvis is the use of LU 5 and LIV 4 on right side – palpating for the most tender point around both of these areas. This is a Kiiko Matsumoto treatment I saw at a lecture many years ago and have used to release ‘stuckness’ in the pelvis for fertility. Just using 1/2 cun needles and seeing if there is a release after 5 -10 mins. I can’t see it as being a problem in pregnancy but Kate you may have some further feedback on this ?

As for the vaginal discharge – there are changes in pregnancy that can be seen as normal and I have seen women who need to wear panty liners but all is normal. However it may also be a problem and with all that heat and dampness as you work with her may reduce – I like points such as LIV 5 and SP 9 etc but am assuming there is no pain, smell or and itchiness ?

It sounds as if you are in the process of making positive changes 🙂