Home Page Forums MAMPS MAMPS Case Histories Frank breech with IUGR, low amniotic fluid, and low umbilical blood flow Reply To: Frank breech with IUGR, low amniotic fluid, and low umbilical blood flow

• Ciara McNiff

November 2, 2021 at 11:31 am

HI Anita,

I would highly recommend moxa on St 36- even direct moxa if you can. When my twin was IUGR I did moxa on myself every night- but I am cold and live in a snowy cold place- he ended up being called fatty when he was born…

Miso soup is so good for low amniotic fluids as is Coconut Water… I try to think of electrolytes– such as lemonade made with H2O, a pinch of salt, lemon/ citrus fruits- (like a squeezed orange, lemon and lime) and maple syrup. More than just water and drinking a lot.

For Each meal I would have her think- how can I get more nutrients through the placenta? How can I add more fats and protein to this? For example- not just an apple- but apple with nut butter and hemp hearts. Adding extra eggs to everything- pancakes- double the eggs and add seeds to them. High fat yogurt etc.

For some people whose spleen can take it- juicing is a great way to increase nutrients across the placenta… Also a digestive enzyme may be helpful to ensure she is getting her nutrients…

Hope some of these tips help.

Ciara