• kristine williams

January 24, 2022 at 11:44 am

The orange one is Meowi and the one eyed kitty is Robert. I found Robert at my office, in very poor health and he came right up to me and was so friendly. He would have hopped in my car if I let him. He was severely underweight, had tons of fleas, his one eye socket was oozing without an eyeball, his skin and fur were peeling and flaking off. I told him I would come back for him when I had a cat carrier and made him a vet appt. I picked him up a couple days later. He was supposed to be a foster, I even raised money for his eye surgery. But he was just so darn sweet and full of gratitude I couldn’t imagine giving him away. So I dont know what happened before that to him but now he is living the life, with his brother Meowi, lots of kisses and cuddles, playing with fake mice, and having zoomies every day! He has been with us since last July.

Yes I do recall you and Lorie saying that, I am sorry you lost your beloved angel, they are surely sending you a new kitty or two to love you! I can’t wait to see how it plays out for you 🙂

Thank you for listening, I really feel heard!