• Kelli Pallansch

January 25, 2022 at 6:44 pm

Wow, Sarah, what a story about how you came back from such a devastating injury! And that you’re doing bodywork again too! That’s not easy physical work either. I like how you came back to massage – I imagine your background helped in your difficult rehab. And now your experience with injury must be helping your clients. Did you go to a school locally? What Asian bodywork did you learn? Learning shiatsu opened up a lot for me in so many ways. I love it.

I’m glad Benjamin asked where you worked as a firefighter. Do you know Marilyn Chavez? She’s a friend of a friend that I’ve only met a couple times but I love her and it sounds like everyone does. Everyone seems to know her, even the baby firefighters, so I assume you do too.

My girlfriend and I realized that our favorite part of Christmas is going to local stores, buying up toys, and bringing them to our neighborhood firehouses. It actually makes me tear up just thinking about it! I like that I can see the training tower of Station 7 from my street windows. Almost as much as I like watching my girlfriend channel her inner 4 year old and run to the windows to wave at the fire trucks as they drive by. 😆