• Kelli Pallansch

January 25, 2022 at 7:10 pm

I’m having a hard time focusing right now because there is so much good stuff here to comment on!

I admire how wanted to find soul in the medicine, that no one had answers, so you took it upon yourself to find it. That is no small undertaking!! I also like how you had to shed a lot to get where you are. So inspiring to read all of that. I’m so intrigued by how you see more than the average person on a deeper level – and what it means that you feel like no one understands.

I also admire that you took time off after school to recoup from it and boards. Smart. Move.

Meowi and Robert are adorable. I love reading about them. My upstairs neighbor has a one-eyed cat, and my upstairs upstairs neighbor has a cat with a “squishy” eye. I cat sit for them all the time and love them so much. In fact, over the holidays, no one was around and I didn’t go out much because cold and rain, so I really only saw them. I actually had a dream where everyone in my dream had the same “squishy” eye as the upstairs upstairs cat. Ha!!!!

You take great pictures! That garden… those limes and lemons… how cool that you encouraged your patients to bring empty bags to take limes home.