• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    January 26, 2022 at 9:09 am

Good to know regarding your astro data, Kate. I’m working to get all the charts posted and will complete that by the end of the week. It’s been a busy few days since the mentorship weekend.

I appreciate your sharing with me that our community at A New Possibility has been an initiation, and I hope a positive one. I have Sun and Moon in Aquarius, both in the 11th house of my chart, so you can imagine the central role that community plays in my life. It feels like a fulfillment of destiny to have created the A New Possibility platform. I’m eager to keep showing up and witnessing where it evolves from here. It does feel like it has a life of its own that I do my best to keep tending.

When I was just 21, I actually lived in an intentional community of 12 people in upstate NY. Collectively, we moved to a tiny town along the James River outside Charlottesville, VA. That was a life-changing experience for me. I was a part of that community for 2 full years and was then in and out for another year, and it was full of learning experience both negative and positive. But it fundamentally changed my understanding of myself and of relationship. I also learned a lot about health and healing during those years as we were all committed to living an alternative lifestyle in every way! And I learned how NOT to create community in many ways. Lots of stories from those years. 😊