• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 3, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Sarah! It’s really a delight to see your introduction arrive, and to know that means you are well enough to bring your attention and focus to writing it. Thank you for posting despite not having been able to prior to our start.

I love imagining you and Babbie together, and you must be so pleased to be making your way to Colorado. Safe travels to you.

You know, nothing I read of what you wrote felt the least bit “irrelevant.” And as I read about your “starting from scratch,” “being stripped of your identity,” I thought of the Sumerian myth of Inanna and how she, too, was stripped of all that defined her as she made her way deep into the Underworld. If you do not yet know this myth let me know and I’ll share more resource for discovering it. I will say that it was Inanna’s descent, of course, that ultimately led to her finding her full power as Queen of Above and Below.

Enjoy your time with Babbie, and let me know if you need any support as you find your way into the work of the mentorship.

With love, Benjamin