• Lisa Meyerson

February 5, 2022 at 10:05 am

Hi everyone. So excited to be here! I am a practicing acupuncturist in the Chicagoland area, Evanston to be exact, in my own practice. I have been practicing for ten years. I was trained hands-on at a clinic in Chicago called Pulling Down the Moon by Anna Pyne (FABORM) and have been looking to have additional education and training to deepen my understanding and also to take the ABORM test. I graduated from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine and also studied Five Element Chinese Medicine with Lonny Jarrett in western Massachusetts and organized classes for him here at home before the pandemic. I specialize in fertility and prenatal acupuncture, and also in pain management. I worked at a pain clinic in a hospital in the western suburbs also for two years but left because I felt the doctor would subscribe pain meds before referring them to me and I am happy to be completely self-employed now! I am originally from the Detroit area and have lived here since 1999, and looking forward to learning from you, Laura, and studying with everyone over the next six months! See you tomorrow!