• Sharon Bacigalupi

February 5, 2022 at 2:39 pm

Hi Laura and Everyone! (I forgot to say where I was from so I’ve added that in!)

I’m so excited to be joining this amazing community of practitioners and mentorship program for so many reasons, some of which include the opportunity to work collaboratively (which I miss being in private practice), refining diagnostic skills (building on what I know and making sure I’m not skipping steps after being out of school for so long), taking classes in real time (which is huge – I love the live classes and is one reason I miss school), having the opportunity for discussions and to share and gain practical insight for growing and sustaining a fertility practice.

I am an ABORM fellow and have been private practice for the last 10+ years (it’s so hard to keep track of anything these days!). While I have a focus on women’s health and fertility, I do see patients for a variety of issues as well in my practice (90% of my practice is fertility). My practice is Boston, Massachusetts (actually, just outside of Boston in Brookline)

It is amazing to hear about some of the connections here with Ray Rubio and this was in fact one more sign that I knew I was in the right place. I was also beyond fortunate to have Ray Rubio as a mentor, and even during that short period of time, he had a profound impact on me and I felt beyond fortunate for his guidance and support. (I’m sure we all have some stories to share!) I am so grateful that you will be continuing to share some of his wisdom in your classes.

I can’t wait to start!