• TIFFANY BRIEN

February 6, 2022 at 5:46 am

Hi Laura and everyone,

I am so excited to be a part of this mentorship program. I run my own practice out of a Health Clinic in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada. I am moving my practice to a near by community called Mount Pearl soon to be closer to home since I am pregnant! I am due in August so hopefully I will get to finish all of these modules. I am very excited as it is my first pregnancy and probably my last since I am 41 years old. I have been practicing acupuncture since 2009 and started to do more of a concentration on Fertility about 6 years ago. I started my journey with the “Treatment of Fertility – Full course” by Jane Littleton through Healthy Seminars and completely fell in love. I have attended the Integrative Fertility Symposium a few times over the years which I thoroughly enjoyed. There are not a lot of services for Fertility available here in Newfoundland, as we are an island off the east coast of Canada with a smaller population. I am hoping with the additional knowledge, insight from my peers, and hopefully writing the ABORM exams, this will embark on a journey to bring more holistic alternatives for Fertility and maybe even bridge the gap between east and west here. Our province doesn’t have an IVF clinic and is over booked with fertility patients. The need is here for alternatives and while I have been doing my best with the knowledge I do have, I look forward to the knowledge gained with this opportunity. Besides all of that I enjoy spending time with my step son, Levi, and taking my puppy, Alex, for hikes. I just adore them both.

Tiffany