• Michaela Carder

February 6, 2022 at 7:02 am

Hello,

My name is Michaela Carder and I’ve been in practice 7 years this year. I studied at the Academy for Five Element Acupuncture in Gainesville FL, where I also met my husband, so we have the pleasure of practicing, learning and working together. My husband and I were living in Southern Vermont until 2020 when we relocated to Rapid City, South Dakota and purchased an existing acupuncture practice. We’ve been very blessed by our move and have maintained a very full, successful practice here in Rapid City. I had an interest in fertility before moving, and worked with a few clients, but I inherited a LOT of fertility clients when I started working in Rapid City. I’ve had good success with my fertility clients but feel like I need to ground a bit more (cuz in a way I feel like I’ve just been winging it!). I also really enjoy working with pregnant women, children and women’s health clients in general. I have two young children (ages 1 & 5) so I’m usually feeling a bit overwhelmed by life, and I’m happy to have the structure of this course to guide me. See you all in a few hours!