• Erin Walker

February 6, 2022 at 7:36 am

Hello to all!!

I am so enjoying reading all your messages and feel grateful to be part of this group already! And, hello to Sharon….a familiar face from Boston! My name is Erin, and I have a practice in downtown Boston that is largely focused on fertility and perinatal care. I’ve been practicing now for 16 years (which is still hard for me to even believe!).

After graduating from the New England School of Acupuncture in 2006 I took my first post-grad course on Infertility and started my first practice working with my teacher who also became a long time mentor. I’ve loved this work. In 2007/2008 I went through my own infertility challenges. My twins, Aidan & Grace, were born in 2009…a product of IVF. That personal experience solidified my commitment to working in this field. I am now blessed to have 3 children (Aidan & Grace, 12 and Liam, 10).

I have had a long time interest in sitting for the ABORM exam, but have struggled to make the time & commitment to truly feel ready for the challenge. I’ve missed live engagement with teachers and colleagues in the field, and I’m so excited to be a student again, to learn from you all and deepen my knowledge for my practice.

Erin