• Maria "Montserrat" Gonzalez

February 6, 2022 at 11:04 am

Hello everyone! Thank you so much Laura for offering this opportunity. I intend to take the ABORM exam in 2023 and I am so excited to be part of this community. I have been practicing officially for ten years and went to school at Texas Health and Science University (TCTCM). In the last two years I’ve been narrowing my focus on fertility and women’s health. Prior to this I was more of a general practitioner trying to find what my focus should be. I live in Kirkwood, MO with my husband, three dogs, and two cats and we have been on our own fertility journey. We met when I was doing acupuncture at sea and planning on traveling the world. I got burnt out on the ship quickly, so we moved here because my father has been here for 20 years (he’s from Australia and didn’t know where St. Louis was, he’d just heard the name in songs:). We own a practice together now and it has led us to stay here even though we didn’t initially intend it. I absolutely love treating women’s health and supporting the journey of families. I am surprised I have ended up wanting to specialize in women’s health and fertility and I look forward to seeing where this path will take me.