• Katherine Rose

February 15, 2022 at 7:28 pm

Hello! I’m so excited to be here 🙂 It’s been a whirlwind few weeks for my family & I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself sooner.

I think I’m the only non LAc. here? I graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2013 as a naturopathic physician (ND) and practice in Tucson, AZ. TCM & Acupuncture was a part of our curriculum and quickly became my favorite modality, but I always felt like our training was less than what LAc’s receive and I’ve been trying to catch up ever since by taking CE through Healthy Seminars and attending IFS. Fertility has been my focus for the last almost 6 years, although I still have a lot of general medicine patients from my first years in practice. For 7.5 years I’ve worked in a naturopathic clinic but am planning on opening my own practice as soon as it is feasible with a more specific emphasis on fertility & acupuncture. My mom is a LAc., FABORM and we hope to practice together in the near future ❤ Even though we haven’t had the chance to practice with each other yet, I am constantly collaborating with her on cases. When I learned about this mentorship, I was like “YAY, so much more collaboration!” While I have done Naturopathic fertility mentorships, I have always resonated more with the Eastern philosophy. No one else in our practice treats infertility (great for referrals, bad for collaboration) so I am really looking forward to this experience.

Love from Tucson🌵,

Katie Rose