• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 17, 2022 at 2:35 pm

Hi Lauren – I’m a bit late to this party, but excited to be reading all of the response to your post just as I was delighted by it myself. Thank you for illustrating through your descriptive words how you would integrate an acupuncture treatment with this particular draw. I had wondered how you work with these two modalities together and now I am beginning to understand better and form an inner sense of the alchemy you are creating.

I don’t work a lot with Tarot, though the apparent connections to astrology (and the distinctions) are evident and my curiosity is further peaked by your sharing … so big thanks!

I saw that Joanne proposed a possible course in the future. I won’t go into great depth here, but I can help but point out that you have Virgo rising (ruled by Mercury), a sign associated with mentorship (receiving and offering) and Gemini on your Midheaven (also ruled by Mercury, and this point of the chart corresponds to our ‘destiny’ in the largest sense through vocation). In addition, Jupiter sits on your Virgo ascendant. So much symbolism that points to your being one who shares experience and information. I’ll say that we are just this week beginning to roll our hour – 90 minute workshops on our platform, free for members, to spotlight the work of our members. That is always a possibility for you … no pressure, no urgency, but it’s there. A great way/place to get your feet wet in presenting this material, and to connect with others around your passion while also gaining exposure to your work.

Beautiful piece of work here, and I really appreciate your sharing it and opening up this discussion thread for everyone’s benefit!