• Lauren Potts

February 18, 2022 at 11:03 am

Benjamin, thank you. It feels very affirming to hear your reflections on my chart and how they point to some natural affinity for teaching, learning, and sharing information. And that offer about sharing workshops on the platform is so generous and definitely an exciting prospect. Consider my seedling watered 🙂 We’ll see when she sprouts!

I’m curious on your take about the Major Arcana above, how I described them, and the signs they are associated with. Does it seem to you that the medicine of the archetype in the card addresses the potential challenges of the sign? So the Chariot marks an opening into vulnerability and shedding of a shell, sometimes a challenge for us Cancer crabs, and Temperance brings the medicine and counsel of moderation to Sagittarius, which is sometimes a bit wild and untempered. Thoughts? I think this pattern bears itself out in other cards assigned to signs, but as I said above, I’m just beginning to get into this part of Tarot and learning more about Astrology.