• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 20, 2022 at 11:13 am

Dear Erin, I do recall, and I’ve just now learned even more about your life story by reading your response to Lorie. Thank you for reflecting to me how our session moved you, and what it catalyzed in you. Sometimes these online forums fail in their capacity to really convey the feeling in our hearts. What I want to do is just sit still in presence with you, breathing, taking in all you have lived through, what your parents and ancestors have lived through, and let these tears that are pooling in my eyes have their way.

Thanks for your generosity in sharing these pieces of your life, and especially for your courage to remain committed to your own healing in such a way that you are now of service to other young women who need support and guidance. I firmly believe this is how alchemical healing works, and how it allows us to create ‘a new possibility’ for the future, somehow redeeming the past and mending the wounds of our ancestors.

I hope you enjoyed those pancakes! 😋 And I’ll be certain to follow up with Lorie to be sure we stay connected to the idea of a ritual.