• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 20, 2022 at 4:22 pm

I have some thoughts on how you might work with that tension, Joanne, to integrate those Sag/Virgo energies constructively, and I’m happy to share more when we speak … but of course it will be far more interesting to see what emerges as authentic for you from your own inner work over the course of this year.

Just to throw one possibility out there … Virgo is fundamentally about getting good at something so that you can offer it as service in a practical, useful way to others. But getting there also requires a resolve to learn to love yourself under the most difficult of conceivable circumstances – a radically honest mind. Virgo can be relentless about personal imperfections, as I’m sure you know, and yet it is that quality of the sign that leads to mastery.

Sagittarius is about the longing for freedom, but it is also about the hunger for experience, and for learning of any and all kinds. Sagittarius wants to feel an ongoing sense of expansion; that sign loathes boredom. I could imagine the innate enthusiasm of that Neptune in Sagittarius, particularly for spiritual experience and learning, fueling your Virgo Sun’s (and Mercury) need for skill, competence, and precision. Neptune might also support you in bringing self-compassion when your Virgo nature tends toward self-punishment.

And, of course, the Virgo energy will temper the potential for grandiosity and over-doing that is characteristic of Sagittarius.

I look forward to continuing this conversation … and if none of this resonates, we’ll explore other possibilities! 😊