• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 26, 2022 at 8:04 am

Thanks, Kate, for filling me in on some of the particulars of your and Maji’s move. It’s interesting to consider your “lone wolf” tendencies as a quality of your south node in Aries near your 4th house cusp. Aries is, of course, a sign profoundly oriented to the self (I AM is the Aries declaration) and when we see the south node in this sign there is most always a strong soul orientation to being self-reliant. It’s ruled by Mars in Cancer in your chart, and that Mars is square to your nodes from the 7th house, so one way of understanding this configuration could be that there was some way that your need to care for others (7th) in the karmic past interfered with your ability to assert your own autonomy, meet your own needs. This pattern is likely to have constellated again in this lifetime.

As you move toward the north node in Libra, which is so beautifully surrounded by all your other Libra planets in the 9th house, and conjunct your Sun and Pluto, I can feel the imperative for you to shine your light, especially with your Sun so close to the midheaven. But it is a distinctly Plutonian light, which means it must reflect the wisdom of the Underworld. And that north node is ruled by Venus in Virgo, so that suggests a high degree of discernment and careful attention to detail as you move toward its expression.

I’m just scratching the surface of certain aspects of your chart, Kate, but I can see how the various facets of your Prima Materia – the hyper vigilance around your heart that forces you to withdraw your light – are reflected by the symbolism. And of course they would be! 😊 One last thing I’ll say … Pluto’s exact conjunction to the nodes is a very significant piece, and would certainly speak to the kind of lived experience (karmically, that is … think Persephone’s abduction to the Underworld) that could result in fierce protection of your heart.

Very grateful to be in this work with you, Kate!