• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 28, 2022 at 8:07 am

Dear Amy – thanks so much for your courage, your honesty, and your commitment to your own growth in sharing all you have here. My heart goes out to you, and my arms want to sweep little Amy away to someplace safe where she and my little guy could laugh and play the way children are meant to be supported in doing. I appreciate your being so generous in sharing many of the pieces of your story.

You’ve really done a beautiful job of identifying your Prima Materia, but since you ask for support in distilling it further, let me know if this gets at it:

I want to transform the negative beliefs about myself that resulted from coping strategies and belief systems set in place by childhood abuse, and discover my strength, power, and worth as a woman.

Amy, I want to assure you that you are not alone in what you’ve shared, and your sensitivity and intuitive way of knowing are very welcome with us. I look forward to getting to know you more and to working together over the coming year as you find ways to transform the narrative you have lived with.