• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    February 28, 2022 at 10:26 am

Dear Vicki – I have a bit more to add to what Lorie has already offered regarding your beautifully distilled Prima Materia.

If you get a chance, see Lauren’s PM post and the discussion between her and I, particularly the part about her chart, the Aquarian signature in connection to her nodes, etc. You are, of course an Aquarian yourself (Sun, Mercury, Mars), and your south node is also in Aquarius. We’ll talk more about what all that means as the year unfolds, but in brief it means you are *meant* to be an Outcast … but reframe that as genius … the one who asks questions that have never been asked before. That is a signature quality of Aquarius. It may exile you from the collective, but humanity depends on the Aquarians to advance us all to the future we do not yet know.

I don’t think there is really a choice here … you must embrace a new kind of existence that honors the truth of who you are! We’re not going to let you settle for mere survival! And, in fact, we need you not to.

I am honored to support you in not abandoning yourself.