• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 1, 2022 at 10:03 am

Judy – I know I don’t have to tell you, but the ingress of your Progressed Mars into Aries after its having been in Pisces for 65 years, and its being retrograde at birth, feels like a profound shift! I have to imagine you felt that energetically, or have since last July. Especially with the movement of the Progressed Sun over your ascendant. Can you speak to how you have felt that in your psyche, your life?

I can imagine your admiration for Lorie’s fiery Aries energy. With my own absolute lack of Fire (Aries rising is ruled by that Rx Mars in Virgo in the 6th), I honestly feel sometimes that Lorie’s Fire saved my life, catalyzing me as it did to discover my own capacity to move more intentionally into my Tao.

And not Pollyannaish at all to say that you “have all of these placements for a very good reason and live with the intention to express the blessings of these archetypes and to be grateful for their gifts.” In fact, I hold that kind of awareness and acceptance as an evolved and wise attitude. Coming to that acceptance feels like a first step to actualizing the potential in our charts.

I’ve not had contact with Eric Cohen in some time. Let me get reconnected to him, and will then make his introduction to you.