• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 5, 2022 at 1:00 pm

Babbie – I’m really curious about the Utah licensure … it seems so random that it would specify that one can’t be a ND and own, directly or indirectly, a farm. What is that all about??

Did you move to the farming community just a few months ago with the partner who you are now redefining boundaries with? And would those redefined boundaries result in your leaving the farming community? I’m just trying to understand the pieces your are grappling with.

I can imagine the impatience of your Aries nature, a sign not known for taking things slowly. But your Virgo Moon is steadfast and committed to process, so I’m sure that aspect of your being is a support as you continue to make space for the new story to take shape. Lorie and I have been having many conversations about the invitation, maybe even the imperative, of these times for each of us to increase our capacity to sit in discomfort. I suspect this theme will emerge strongly for many of us as we continue to work with one another through the year. And it really does feel like an exercise aimed at building new muscle. Thank you for doing the work and sharing your findings with us!