• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 5, 2022 at 1:57 pm

Ellen – thanks so much for sharing your inner work with us … and for sharing the Jason Mraz song, which I had not heard and which is such a ray of brightness during these intense times.

I love your exhibition of healthy boundaries in writing, “For now I’ll let my Prima Materia rest for a while.” Yes, open to Spring! My experience has shown me that these places of ‘lead’ do not go away. They will always be there waiting for us if and when we choose to lift the lid. And it’s okay to secure the lid when we need to.

For now, I’ll hold that your PM has something to do with a fear that people won’t really see who you are, or that you will be judged in groups. I hope our group will provide enough safety that you can take the risk to show yourself.

And then there is the piece regarding sexual energy and how you hold that in your life, particularly as it connects to your heart. I immediately think of flower essences that might support you, but I’ll hold off on recommending any until you ask. Do you have a source for flower essences in Europe? There is also a television show here in the States called ‘Sex Education,’ which Lorie and I found delightful and wonderfully liberating. I wonder if you might be able to find it at home. It’s also very fun, so a good antidote to the heaviness of life.

Love to you, in return, Benjamin