• Lorie Dechar

March 8, 2022 at 11:19 am

Darcy! The energy of your work comes right through this post! I feel the potent tension of opposites dancing within you – the courageous, shining golden roar of the Leo North Node and the crippling self- doubt and contraction of the “lead.” What I know is that when the opposites are strongly apparent as they are here, the alchemy is underway and the and there is heat below the vessel.

So there is a process happening here and yet, the answer is not to push or force.

I feel that you have already articulated the “medicine” which is gently, patiently and with great devotion, tend to the black seed in the deep, dark, moist soil. Don’t worry about the timing. Simply cultivate an attitude of faith and care and continue to work with the tools and practice of the mentorship. Then this seed can sprout in its own time, in its own way.

If you are not already working with the Black Spruce Essential Oil, a drop of this on Ki 1 could be an interesting experiment to try for the next few weeks of March to nourish the Seed and then we can switch to Sprout Support in spring!

I look forward to see what blossoms!