• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 8, 2022 at 4:27 pm

I imagined it wasn’t easy, Kristine, so I’m especially glad you had the courage to say something. Your taking that risk is what will allow you to change over time. And I trust you will learn to feel safe and secure in yourself such that your nervous system can relax more, but be patient and gentle with yourself. Feeling safe in the world we live in is a full-time job sometimes, and in my experience it takes ongoing, daily attending to ourselves, which of course requires a lot of awareness. Cultivating this awareness is like building any muscle. I’m 57 and still very much working on it! The flower essences help.

I’m so glad to hear that the internal narrative is shifting. I’ve said this elsewhere on these forum posts, that as a man I feel a necessary imperative to stand for the Feminine – for women, of course, but also for that energy in men, which is not supported by our culture.

Keep stretching your beautiful wings … with all that Sagittarius in your chart, there is a part of you that is surely meant to fly like the archer’s arrow, the symbol of Sagittarius.