• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 10, 2022 at 1:05 pm

Rebecca – thank you for being able to share your tears and your vulnerability. I am increasingly convinced that the personal healing each of us is doing to call ourselves more fully into life is both for us as individuals but is also a necessary prerequisite for the birth of the ‘new possibility’ that is attempting to irrupt in the collective.

It does require our sitting with places of discomfort. For you, that place of energetic entrapment in your throat. And I also feel it requires our actively engaging with this discomfort, being willing to stretch just beyond the edges of what it is protecting us from. I don’t think we can do that stretching alone, and surely it requires a tremendous sense of safety. I’m honored to “see” you, and grateful to you for showing yourself.

Lorie and I keep suggesting flower essences. They are by no means a panacea, but they are a gentle, yet steadfast ally in doing alchemical healing work. They work at the subtle level of our souls. This essence speaks to me for you. I have not worked personally with Crown Flower, but I can attest to the quality and integrity of LOTUSWEI’s products. Take a look and see how it feels for you. If you do decide to invite this elixir into your life, try using the code FLOWER at checkout and you may get a discount. I’m not sure if LOTUSWEI is still honoring that code for our community but they were at one time.