• Christine MacSween

March 13, 2022 at 10:37 am

Benjamin,

I dived into the webinar you recommended about Capricorn. Wow. What an honouring of the mythology of the sign! It integrated so much of my own personal research regarding Capricorn and my own chart.

I used to think I had a Pisces Rising because there was no good information on the depths of my relationship to water, based on my chart. My birth time is within minutes of the change, but a few years ago I found my birth time once again and it firmly placed me with Aqua Rising. I leaned into trusting my Water Bearer nature within the expanse of my Capricorn stellium, but this webinar took me deeper into the respect of Capricorn and the Capricorn journey through the psyche.

The mythology of Enki was particularly insightful as he basically described my role as a physical therapist problem solving the different abilities of humans. Being a bridge between the Abzu and the Sky God, the need for constant creation. Posting one slide from the webinar that I keep coming back too. I laughed at the piece about adulthood – since we were discussing this already!

Thank you again for recommending this webinar. I will be watching it multiple times!