• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 13, 2022 at 11:36 am

Hi Judy – thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with me. Exciting, indeed! I can very much relate to aspects of what you describe. I had my first astrology reading at my first Saturn Return. Steven Forrest said something like “your life will really begin at age 54.” At the time I was pretty horrified. Later, I understood he was looking at the time in the future when my Progressed Sun would move into the 1st house. And truly, so much has come together in the past 3-5 years. So I have a deep appreciation for your feeing “increasingly empowered and emboldened.” 🙌🏼

It is a blessing to have the wisdom of astrology to help frame things and provide the broader perspective, and I also find it astonishing to see how the movement in our lives, the shape of our biographies, shift in correlation to the movement of the planets in our chart when we relate to the symbols consciously and allow them to be guides.

I’m excited to witness what emerges from the Neptune opposition to your natal Mercury!