• Lorie Dechar

March 13, 2022 at 11:49 am

I have had time now, Lauren, as the hopeful first rays of spring light pour in through my office window, to really take in your account of this “Mother of Dragons Case” as well as Vicki’s powerful response.

As Benjamin writes, “Thanks so much for taking the time to write out this share, and I’m glad that you did write it instead of sharing it verbally at Office Hours as your doing so has allowed it to be archived here …”

I too am grateful in a way that the time did not allow you to share this case in a cramped way at the end of office hours. It deserves the time and spacious sharing that writing allows for … it deserves the beauty, poetry and wisdom you have brought to the writing.

In all honesty, I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face as I take in your words, as I take in the case as well as Vicki’s response. The grief at this level of loss is beyond our human capacity to fathom and yet, fathom it we somehow must. This is why I feel that you were on the mark in bringing in the archetype of Kali – the Dark Mother – for she is the one who can support us through the unimaginable. Her dark womb is the home we emerge from and the one we return to and the place where no grief is to great to be transformed.

I feel that Kali was there to support you as you took the leap into th unknown of the Inner Sensing practice. Although it was your “maiden voyage” you brought a level of sensitivity, compassion and humility to the process that allowed the alchemy to arise.

The treatment you describe is also impeccable. Bergamot on Ear Shen Men to begin. Then, supporting her feeling resourced (yin and blood supports) and touching CV 23 lightly with Reiki and an oil. This is definitely a case where less is more!

I get that there was some uncertainty about how to proceed once she accessed the body felt sense and “handle” but moving her to the table and trusting that the process would unfold on its own was perfectly appropriate at this stage. Over the course of the year, you will learn other ways to take the Inner Sensing process further.

I love that she and her husband are going to share the experience of rage release. That will open another level of healing. But I do hope she returns to work further with you as my sense is that you have begun a potent healing process. Even if not, much has moved and transformed through the work you did.

Please keep us posted … and thank you again for this beautiful share …