• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 13, 2022 at 12:26 pm

Yes! to move conversations about how the Oneness that’s underlying creates a kind of prismatic holograph of the karmic/embodied experience. When it feels easy and right, I’d love to hear more of what you are thinking along these lines, Kate. I think each of us is a karmic embodied expression of that underlying Oneness.

I’m struck, Kate, by your description of yourself as one who wanted life to be “good,” “happy,” and how you are growing beyond how you thought life “should be.” I’m reminded of how the element of Air can sometimes relate to life through abstract ideas, more as a ‘system of thought’ as opposed to an embodied lived experience. Libra carries within the image of the ideal relationship or partnership … and I believe that much of the work of incarnating Libra has to do with finding the harmony that sign seeks not through upholding an idea of how life “should” be “happy” or “good,” (your “sacrifice to uphold the power dynamics and illusions of key relationships”) but by engaging the very work you are describing yourself doing to discover authentic inner peace.

I’m grateful to you for your sharing, Kate.