• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    March 15, 2022 at 9:35 am

Lorie – I’m aware that you may not be familiar with Crown Flower, which is an elixir that Lotuswei carries, so I’m including here their description as you consider Rebecca’s inquiry.

The Crown Flower emerged wildly by itself (without being planted) underneath our sign that says: Self-Arising Nature Center, blooming auspiciously in March, 2020. Its essence expunges our wildest fears so our wildest dreams can happen, purifying what prevents us from greater expression in the world. We can face our fears with equanimity and even a curiosity. We are neutral, poised and can experience freedom from dualistic extremes: right/wrong, black/white, good/bad. It dissolves worry and angst and helps us experience our own true self-arising nature.

MAGNIFIES: Fearless equipoise, peaceful neutrality, freedom from dualistic perceptions, experiencing a new kind of freedom in the body and in our expression; allows more of what’s inside to come out in a balanced, poised way: “This is me,” in a simple, unassuming way. But “this is me” is also a mind-blowing introduction to your own true self-arising nature.

DISSOLVES: Wildest fears, worst nightmare, paranoia, frantic, worry, disgust, not wanting to see what’s ugly; fear of emotions overwhelming you or overtaking you; causes of fear and dissolves fear out of the body; extreme dualistic perceptions of good/bad, black/white, right/wrong.

Rebecca – are you comfortable with “a lot of old stuff coming up” … do you welcome that process at this stage? If so, my feeling is to start with the Crown Flower. Stream Orchid: https://www.lotuswei.com/products/stream-orchid-flower-essence-elixir, another essence by LotusWei is also indicated for opening up the throat, so you may check into this one as well and see what your body felt sense is.

The beautiful thing about flower essences is that there are no adverse side effects. Like homeopathic remedies, if a particular flower is not the appropriate medicine for you at a given time, nothing “bad” is going to happen. You may just not catalyze or realize the shifts you are trying to support.

Keep us posted on your process, let us know if you need further support, and we will be talking a lot more about flower essences on April 2, so if you want to wait until after that session to make a purchase, that might also make sense.