• Lauren Potts

March 22, 2022 at 7:26 am

Ahhh, yup, I get it. We’re talking capital “F” Freedom – transcendental style. And of course you are 🙂 I should have known. I’m glad I inquired though. I was holding this in a more worldly, smaller mind and I see that you’re oriented to and experiencing something different here. This is the big work.

This bit – “when I do not talk, I can be a much better observer and I can channel that energy of sharing into other areas that I can use for other perception” – really helps me get what you’re feeling. I’m happy to hear this is a peaceful process and choice for you, not contractive as I had imagined (even if it takes patience and practice). This conversation is also a good reminder for me. I’m so intrigued by psychology and people’s stories and emotions, and have lately been so involved in my own, that I have to remind myself that it can be a limiting perspective. I think self-inquiry is super important but it mainly serves to the extent that it allows us to identify, transform and release what is not ours and get closer to authentic nature. Which, at it’s heart, I believe, is the Freedom you seek as well.

Wishing you well on this journey and looking forward to hearing more from you this weekend.