• Liz Fullerton

March 24, 2022 at 4:29 am

Good morning Ellen, I just took some time to read through your PM and your generous morning pages. I hope you are recovering fully from covid. Something that really stands out for me from what you shared is that you started with your gold first. An heirloom from your family, it seems. And I love this connection between your heart(fire) and your inner trust (water). Most of my understanding of elements is through an Ayurvedic perspective, and what stands out to me about this combination is that in Ayurveda when fire exists in someones constitution, it doesn’t exist there alone, but in tandem with water contained by it so it can burn bright and balanced without burning too hot and through. Something about what you shared reminded me of that. That connection between heart and trust, and maybe their relationship in you is both the gold and the lead, if I understood you correctly, depending on the nature and quality of their expression. How beautiful. Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed reading your morning page journal entry too.