• Christine MacSween

March 24, 2022 at 7:47 am

Thank you so much for this guidance Lorie. You touched on many things that I have been musing about myself, especially around this being a “untapped, unregulated gift”.

I waited to respond while I integrated a few of your suggestions. I don’t have sesame oil yet, but I used Neem cream and the black spruce on kidney 1, then put on my wooliest socks before bed.

Since writing this up, I haven’t had any hallucinations.

I just recently began treatment with an acupuncturist for the first time and she brought up sleep at my second appointment When I told her what I experience (this was about two days after I received your reply), she told me I have “heart crack” on the tongue, and also mentioned blood deficiency.

When I mused further on your question regarding the gift of sight, I allowed myself to free write on this and my grandfather on my mother’s side came to mind as the spirit that wanted to be seen. I know there is a history of shock and trauma here, though I don’t know the details. My mother never spoke ill of him, but my dad has slipped a few details of what he witnessed.

I just wrote and acknowledged what I remember of him, feeling into what aspects want to be remembered. Walks on the beach, picking up flower rocks.

Thank you again, I will continue to muse on this!