• Lorie Dechar

March 24, 2022 at 11:38 am

Deeply moved by this conversation. Although I have lived through so much of this story with you, Benjamin, over the past twenty-five years+ years of our life in companionship, I am still in awe of your audacity and determination, your compassion and devotion to the process of spiritual transformation. It goes on … it continues … what a blessing to be on the journey!

Judy, I love that phrase, “It’s hard to be flesh and bones.” Yes … this is the crucible the spirit willingly submits to in order for transformational process to incarnate. It is the compression of Saturn but also the pleasures and delights of Venus and the joyous celebrations of Jupiter. It is our wild, wondrous, painful and glorious life! As Benjamin writes, I am ” profoundly grateful that you found your way to becoming a part of our community and work.”

And Liz, I think it goes without saying but I will say it nonetheless, your presence is a blessing and a joy. So grateful the universe conspired for us to meet 🌟 and so glad that you are now also getting to know Benjamin 🙏🏽