• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    April 1, 2022 at 2:28 pm

Cynthia – reading your Prima Materia post here, I felt this impulse to wrap you in a blanket, tightly yet tenderly, and imagined you or someone who you trust warming your middle dantian with moxa.

Thank you for sharing yourself, for inviting all of us into your process and your inner space. I’m so glad that you persevered with the black zoom screen, allowing yourself to be heard, to exist in the space.

Sometimes words are overrated … and as you describe so beautiful, sometimes there simply are no words. But I appreciate your finding words to invite us into what is moving in you.

Perhaps you’ve had a chance to read Lucy’s recent post where she describes her work with Barnacle essence from Pacific Northwest Essences. It was new to me, and it sounds like on that may support your work as well. Here it is: https://pacificessences.com/products/barnacle. Another that I have found very supportive of working with the maternal lineage is Mariposa Lily by FES. Here is an article on that flower. Let me know if you have any questions on working with flower essences … we will be talking more about them in the program.

I want to reiterate what I have said elsewhere on these forums … that Lorie and I are available if the work ever feels too much, if you just need to check in. I hear you are getting good support from your small group, but please know we are also here.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Cynthia!