• Lorie Dechar

April 1, 2022 at 3:37 pm

I am so moved by reading your share here, Cynthia. I feel as if I traveled a great distance with you as you journeyed deep and far through space and time. It is clear that your healing work is well underway and that some new seed of possibility is gestating in the darkness. I resonate with both Benjamin’s suggestions as far as flower essences … see if either the Barnacle of Mariposa Lily resonate for you.

If you are accustomed to using a moxa pole or heat lamp, that could be a good way to support your coming into relationship with your center. But there is another thought that comes to me which is a castor oil pack treatment called Palma de Christo which was developed by psychic and healer, Edgar Cayce. It has the effect of deeply warming and tonifying the lower dantien. Assembling the various ingredients is a bit complicated but once you have everything in place, it is a wonderfully comforting treatment you can do a few times a week until you feel that you have recovered a feeling a warmth around the umbilicus. And once you have saturated the flannel or wool pack with castor oil, you can keep it in the refrigerator and re-use for up to three months. I am attaching directions here for you to download just in case you are called to try it.

Thank you for this share and for letting me know that the story of my granddaughter’s birth touched you so deeply. That means a lot to me and I am honored to be able to share the experience with you!