• Kari Knapstad

April 15, 2022 at 5:51 pm

Sunday is Kenneth’s and my weekly yin day of reversing the handle. Last Sunday, I introduced this ode to open our prayer/visioning/meditation time. We were both impressed with the power it wields. It was palpable. There was clearly an energy that dropped in that was fierce in the best possible way. The Ode to the Green Dragon is definitely integrating into my toolbox❣️

As the week has unfolded since that invocation, even though the damp, windy chill in the air here feels much like autumn and so many things are releasing and falling away, I also feel the Green Dragon of spring rising. As I continue observing shifts in my practice and the unsustainable nature of what it has been these past 2 years, Kenneth was given a month’s notice of his job terminating (right on time per his chart), and the following day the place we were considering for relocation faded into mist. We find ourselves leaning-in to the courage and wisdom of The Green Dragon to help us stay focused on the new possibilities that are rising before us as we “learn again to fly.” 🙏