• Babbie Stern

April 24, 2022 at 7:43 am

Thank you, Lorie, for gently blowing on the cauldron fire. I brought your words into my meditation this morning. Sitting on the banks of Oak Creek in Sedona and connecting with the Tree across the creek at sunrise made for an effortless, powerful experience.

Tree literally holds the River in her place; her complex and powerful root system working symbiotically for Tree to get water and nutrients while simultaneously providing Water a bank, a vessel, a container in which to flow. Grounded and so still at the base, her deep roots tapping into the strength of our Mother Earth allow her the flexibility for her upper branches and beautiful spring green leaves to dance and play with the gentle breeze.

“Everything is okay” she says to me. “Everything is how it should be, right now, right here. Hold your ground, find your stillness. Stay rooted and connected with the Earth. Maintain your connection with, and be grateful for the Sun, the Fire, that gives us Light and warmth and Stellar information. And, please, remember to be Joyful. We are given these bodies to celebrate the gifts of touch and sight and sound and taste to interact with Nature and all her Beings. Let this Joy percolate in your heart as you do this deep work.”

Thank you, Lorie, for encouraging this work.