• Nicole Thiel

May 5, 2022 at 6:52 pm

Thank you so much for bringing your heart connection to the Golden Buddha’s personal and universal meaning to all of us. Your emerging connection and unfolding of your golden authentic truths so tenderly expressed. Its’ vulnerable proclamation parallels my renewed budding growth experience this Spring. Your beautiful expression calls me forward while strengthening my commitment to stay present and aware as I rediscover my own emerging heart gold. And to choose not to let the dust/mud (no matter how previously protective ) lead me to forget my true being and purpose. To trust to that the transformation to live from authentic presence is true; a new ground, even when the way forward is uncertain, unknown, still being visioned. Still becoming.

To trust and protect this new ground of being in developing practices that are cultivating and nourishing its’ growth while recognizing the ongoing rhythm of alternating forgetting and remembering again and again.

I’ve been wondering if the process of that rhythm is part of the over confident flames and the cooling coals?

Amy, I send such deep gratitude to your sharing and celebrate your unfolding removal of the mud. In appreciation, please don’t hesitate to call on me.

Love to you.

Nicole