Home Page Forums MAMPS 2022 General Questions Fibroids and pregnancy Reply To: Fibroids and pregnancy

• Raisa Yap Cotas

May 6, 2022 at 5:00 am

She is 32yo.

Had a miscarriage in july 2021 at 6w, lost dad and a good friend within 3 months. So i think that advice the advice from her GP frightened her. I told her to seek a second opinion, but she is happy to stop trying for 3 months a take some pressure off. The location of the fibroids were at intramural wall and submucosal.

Suffered bullying at work and seeing a psychiatrist. Not working now, looking after her body. Cycles are 28-32 days, but hS been spotting brown the past 3 months from around day 20 till day of period.

Last cycle got Covid And past a large clot during period, normally no clots and no pain, some breast tenderness. I have been working on moving liver Qi and supporting spleen with the phases. Gave her gui pi tang.She is 32yo.

Had a miscarriage in july 2021 at 6w, lost dad and a good friend within 3 months. So i think that advice the advice from her GP frightened her. I told her to seek a second opinion, but she is happy to stop trying for 3 months a take some pressure off. The location of the fibroids were at intramural wall and submucosal.

Suffered bullying at work and seeing a psychiatrist. Not working now, looking after her body. Cycles are 28-32 days, but hS been spotting brown the past 3 months from around day 20 till day of period.

Last cycle got Covid And past a large clot during period, normally no clots and no pain, some breast tenderness. I have been working on moving liver Qi and supporting spleen with the phases. Gave her gui pi tang.