• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    May 12, 2022 at 11:15 am

Erin – I’ve read your post here many times. Thank you for taking the time to reflect, compose, and share this evolution of your work with all of us. There is so much wisdom in much of what you’ve written, but I’m particularly taken by this:

And the truth is, all the little, non-life threatening parts of my life that I have been neglecting passed through my mind’s eye like a ticker tape. I was being shown where the work lies while trusting that just because there is work to be done doesn’t mean I am failing or an imposter or a fake.

So much truth. And isn’t t here always work to be done, by each of us, so long as we are inhabiting these bodies? It’s such a potent reminder that the fact of there being work is not an indication of failure, but rather a testimony to the movement of the life force.

And then this:

I believe this experience was my soul’s way of getting my attention and reminding me that despite all the incredible blessings I have in my life there is a tendency and propensity I fall prey to again and again and to take stock of the precious parts making up my life and tend to them, for they are the teachers and the guideposts leading me along my celestial path and if I let them, they will lead me to gold.

That the “precious parts,” our joy, might be the guidepost leading us to the expression of our greatest self. Yes!

Thanks for doing the work of leaning in and not turning away from the dark, murky sludge. That practice of holding steady in the face of it is what creates the conditions for some kind of magic, and your realizations serve each of us. 🙏🏼