Home Page Forums MAMPS 2022 Writers group prenatal bonding and acupuncture project Reply To: prenatal bonding and acupuncture project

• Carmen Ramirez

May 16, 2022 at 8:58 am

Hi Kristen,

I love this idea, and yes many of my patients are ART and/or have had pregnancy losses. I really like this topic. Thank you for sharing the documentary info.

Are you familiar with Randine Lewis? She has a lecture here on Healthy Seminars titled, The Absolute Power of Absolute Surrender you may find it fitting. I came across it after listening to a Qi Logical podcast she was on. I can’t recall the podcast title but surely you can find it. The title led me to believe it was about fertility but it was really much more and leads to these discussions of pregnancy loss. The timing for me was kismet as a colleague came to me within that month due to a pregnancy loss, in pandemic so we did telemed. Honestly most of that work was talk therapy, and referring to Randine’s work. This patient was so grateful. I referred her to the podcast and she was, in her words, eternally grateful. because no one had s supported her in this way, the spirit of a pregnancy loss. Sometimes the most profound work we do really goes beyond the needles.