• Babbie Stern

May 28, 2022 at 7:11 am

Thank you Lauren and Benjamin for sharing your truth and human-ness. It feels incredibly reassuring for me to read these posts, and I also have what my astrologer calls spiritual temper-tantrums. Lauren, I have been in the same exact place and love that you shared here. This is deep, devastating (to use Lorie’s words) and really uncomfortable work. It feels seductive to me to want to just “go back to sleep” like so many others who seem to be ignorantly blissful.

But I know, at the core of my being, that that is not why I came here this time around. I think a lot of us found this course because we know that we are the wayfinders, the ones at the forefront of this movement to aid in the shift in consciousness.

A teacher of mine says that now, as time is compressing and things are starting to speed up, where we used to get away with neglecting our self-care we can no longer and feel depleted much more quickly. She says these are the times when we need to retreat to Nature to recharge, to connect with the Earth and get grounded again. I love that you both returned to the earth (camping and gardening). It’s a good reminder for me to do the same. Thank you.