• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    May 29, 2022 at 12:54 pm

Babbie – thanks to you and Sarah for pulling yourselves away from the Nature Spirits by the river to join us for the Office Hour this past week … that demonstrates real commitment and dedication! An extended weekend with the shaman who is your teacher sounds very rich.

Thank you, too, for speaking to your allopathic physician friends about alchemical healing and the mentorship. I appreciate your having the fortitude to engage that conversation. I suppose this work is not for everyone, but it is certainly for anyone willing to “turn the light around” and look deeply within. I do believe that is truly the only way that humanity will survive and find a means to another way of being.

Perhaps it is also necessary to check our language depending on who we are talking to. You are right, “devastating process of change” does sound ominous, and yet I often witness that such a process of change is either engaged consciously and intentionally or it is thrust upon us with far more devastating impact. And still, there are so many ways to invite others into this inquiry, and its good for us to support one another with language that is inviting and not intimidating. In the end, we each wake up in the ways we do when we are ready, or when life’s circumstances bring us to that awakening. Ultimately, I feel there is a mystery to what brings each of us to that pivot … a mystery I wish I could fully understand!

Thanks, Babbie, for your engagement and presence!