• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    May 31, 2022 at 6:49 am

I’m grateful for this post, too, this morning, Christine, and especially love that you included the photos of your morning practice, of Tao, the Tarot cards, of you with the jasmine. Reading your words helped slow my breath and allowed me to sink into the moment more easily, so thank you.

I have a fond memory of making jasmine flower essence years ago at Esalen as part of a workshop that Lorie and I conducted there. It was everywhere on the Esalen property then, too, and the smell was intoxicating. I’ve not experienced the essential oil, so it’s one to look forward to.

Congratulations on all of your spring developments and changes. Did you move far? I want to hear more about your partnering your boss at the clinic … what does that mean for your work? I imagine you are feeling a deep satisfaction from the leap forward with your book.

I am sitting here with Merlin as I type. He is finally settling after hours of racing around the house. He’s particularly active in the mornings! He and I are sending good Maine vibes to you and Tao.