• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    June 1, 2022 at 4:37 am

Good morning, Lauren – Lorie’s brother Noel, when he was still here in his body, worked as an electrician. His business name was Excalibur the Electrician and he had a big truck he drove around in with the motto “The Difference is Attitude” painted on the side of the truck. He was a wonderfully eccentric and original man, and I came to appreciate that Noel’s attitude toward life was deeply and profoundly important to him as were the attitudes of others who he did “business” with in life. He was a Capricorn and a man of remarkable integrity.

As I read about your losing perspective on the things that support you, having turned them into one more thing on your to-do list, I was reminded of Noel. I can so relate … “damn, I have to make time to walk down to the shore today because it’s good for my soul.” Or, “I really should make time for a bike ride today so I don’t have to feel guilty about not exercising.” Ha! The shift in attitude makes all the difference! And, of course, as soon as I get on the bike or make it to the shore, the grandeur and multi-level benefits of the “sunset” are immediately apparent.

Beautiful how your attention to your dreams allowed you to make important openings … thanks for sharing those dream details with us!